How to View/Select Loan OffersLast Updated: July 30, 2019
1. Log into your PayPossible account: https://paypossible.com/sign-in
2. Select 'Apps' at the top of your Dashboard - Click on your most recent loan application and scroll down towards the bottom of the page to see your offers.
3. Select an Offer - After reviewing your financing offers, click the 'Select Offer' button on the financing option that best fit your needs. You will be redirected to the lending partners website in order to complete the financing process*.
*This process varies from lender to lender and you may be asked for some additional documentation.
Typical documents requested are:
- Identification (a state ID will usually suffice)
- Proof of income
- Contact information (telephone and address)
- Most recent tax returns (some lenders may ask for more than one year)
- Proof of assets that relate to your ability to pay, such as a 401(k) or other investment assets
- Information regarding all of your bank and credit accounts
- Employer contact information